How exactly vegetarian diet affects male potency? Does the vegetarian diet provide a male body with all the substances necessary for a full sexual life?
Many believe that a man should eat meat — otherwise he’s not a “real man”. It is difficult to believe that this statement is true, for example, for Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Richard Gere and a number of celebrities. They are both recognized sex symbols and convinced vegetarians. So is it true that vegetarian diet affects male potency?
Even though diet sometimes has nothing to do with the causes of erectile dysfunction, it is very important. Nowadays problems with erection could be easily treated. For this purpose there are various medicines. Such as Caverta. You can buy ED pills online or in any drugstore.
Vegetarians are people who do not eat meat, fish and seafood of animal origin. Part of the vegetarians also excluded milk and eggs from their diet.
An unequivocal answer to the question whether vegetarian diet affects potency or, conversely, is useful for it useful, does not exist. The convinced meat eaters, for example, argue that only meat is able to provide the human organism with the necessary amino acids. The vegetarians claim that humans are naturally herbivorous. They say that our intestine is longer than in other predators and that our teeth are meant for plant foods.
There are supporters of various compromises. For example, some truly believe that a vegetarian diet affects male potency positively. But the same people say that this diet is not suitable for children. And that is not the best diet for pregnant and lactating women.
As for the influence of rejection of meat on testosterone production and potency, there are arguments for and against.
Evidence that vegetarian diet affects male potency positively:
- Vegetarians claim that people who don’t eat meat generally have better health than those who eat it. Maybe that’s correct. But it should be taken into account that the right vegetarianism presupposes not only the refusal of meat. It also includes a healthier way of life — the rejection of drugs, alcohol and smoking
- Vegetarians believe that their diet helps to fight overweight. And overweight is one of the main enemies of male potency. Unfortunately, not always vegetarians know how to eat in a balanced way. No meat diet can also be excessively rich in carbohydrates and fats
- People, who adhere to a vegetarian diet, are less likely to suffer from cardiovascular diseases. And healthy heart and vessels equal good sex life. Therefore, vegetarian diet affects male potency According to American scientists, men, whose daily diet includes meat, develop prostate cancer 3.6 times more often than vegetarians
- Vegetarians consume more plant foods that are rich in fiber, which helps normalize the digestive processes. As a consequence, vegetarian diet affects male potency in a good way. An extensive list of products, considered aphrodisiacs, contains nuts, fruits, vegetables and much more, but there is no meat there. But there are eggs and seafood
Against vegetarian diet:
- Meat eaters believe that vegetarian diet affects male potency The production of testosterone decreases with a lack of fat. People who do not eat meat and eggs lack zinc. And this is an element that is necessary for normal puberty and synthesis of sex hormones. If there is zinc deficiency, a man does not have sexual desire, an erection is short-lived
- Refusal of meat, eggs, milk can lead to a lack of a number of vitamins (A, D, group B), which are also important for normal potency. In addition, often male vegetarians note that the vegetarian diet doesn’t affect erectile function directly. But the temperament becomes calmer, the craving for sex decreases
Want to try on yourself how vegetarian diet affects male potency? If you decide to become a vegetarian, carefully study the theory. You cannot just discard meat from your diet, that’s not enough. You will have to replace it with other products, including ones that you might never have tried before. Take vitamin complexes that will fill the lack of those substances that are mainly contained in products of animal origin. You’re going to need vitamins B2, B12, D, A, calcium iron, iodine and zinc. Try to maintain the amount of protein and fat you need in your diet. Watch for changes in your body, if possible, take regular medical examinations. Following the described recommendations you’ll see that vegetarian diet affects male potency nicely.
Vegetable products that improve potency
- The most effective way to improve the potency and sexual desire is to include in your diet germinated grains of wheat and rye. They contain a large amount of arginine, which contributes to the relaxation of blood vessels and stimulates the flow of blood to the genitals. Also the sprouts contain a lot of vitamin E, responsible for stimulating the work of the genital glands
- Pumpkin seeds supply the body with the necessary zinc for potency. Also they are an effective means of preventing prostatitis
- Hazelnut, peanuts, pistachios, walnuts, almonds promote blood circulation and increase libido. Almonds are a great source of vitamin E
- Onions of all varieties, carrots, bell peppers, sauerkraut. Due to the large amount of lactic acid and vitamin C contained in sauerkraut, this product has a rejuvenating effect. Add it into your diet and you’ll that vegetarian diet affects male potency in a positive way
- Regularly eat such cabbage types as broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and regular cabbage. Also, radish and turnips. These products help to get rid of the excessive amount of the female hormone estrogen. It interferes with the production of testosterone. It is also necessary to cleanse the body of toxins that contribute to excess estrogen. To do this, include in the diet sufficient amount of fiber products. Vegetarian diet affects male potency nicely if you eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Soya beans. Even ancient Chinese authors described these products are the strongest aphrodisiac. Soy slows down the aging of the body. And also contributes to the development of a specific secret for the lubrication of the organs of the reproductive system. Therefore, these beans contribute to the fact that vegetarian diet affects male potency positively
- Olives, regulating the hormonal background, have a positive effect on libido
- Rich in potassium and natural sugars, bananas have long been known for their exciting properties. A dish of bananas with walnuts, eaten for breakfast guarantee a great sexual energy for the whole day
- Avocados are a storehouse of proteins, vitamin A, potassium and essential fatty acids. Even in the past, doctors knew that vegetarian diet affects male potency. This fruit was served to Louis XIV as a cure for impotence
- Spices such as cinnamon, ginger (especially fresh), cardamom, fennel, nutmeg, mint, anise, St. John’s wort, accelerate blood circulation. Therefore they are ideal ingredients for lunch “for two”
So, what do we see? All of the above products are in sufficient quantities in the diet of each vegetarian. Having abandoned meat products and switching to a vegetarian lifestyle a person in return receives a number of advantages. First and foremost, vegetarian diet affects male potency positively.
And what about meat, you ask? Indeed, it can enhance sexual desire. But often meat, produced on an industrial scale, is stuffed with antibiotics and growth hormones. Once entering the body of a man, these hormones come into competition with testosterone. A result of regular consumption of such meat —the hormonal system reduces the production of hormones. Physiologically, this is because our body is a self-regulating system. And why produce new hormones, if they already exist, constantly coming from outside? As a result, the sex drive decreases or disappears completely. So if you still plan to eat meat in the future, carefully choose the meat that you buy.
Some doctors believe that different people have different propensities to vegetarianism. Listen to yourself. If it’s hard for you to give up meat than vegetarian diet is not for you. Perhaps vegetarian diet affects male potency positively. But constant thoughts about food and the feeling of hunger don’t.