The question of how fish affects the potency interests a lot of representatives of the strong half. In fact, the product is very useful for male sexual power, since it contains large amounts of minerals, fat, protein, and vitamins. It is necessary to clarify that we are talking about fresh fish.
Experts believe that regular inclusion of fish in the diet has a beneficial effect on sexual desire and potency, as this product is able to normalize the process of blood flow in the capillaries. Fishery products are rich in a lot of useful agents such as:
- It is an element that contributes to the formation of “healthy” sperm, improves sexual desire. Marine fish contains the greatest amount of it
- Provides normal functioning of the thyroid gland, improves mood and sexual desire. Iodine deficiency in the organism may lead to infertility
- It is very nutritious and easy to digest, adds strength
- Fish oil. It is a very useful product; contains a lot of nutrients, vitamin A, D, calcium, manganese, polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3, omega-6, methionine). Polyunsaturated fatty acids contribute to the removal of harmful cholesterol
It is important to bear in mind that the river fish is significantly inferior in benefit to its marine analog, because it contains much less fat, protein and other important microelements; bromine and iodine it doesn’t contain at all.
If we go into the details, the positive properties of fish are:
- Saturation of the body with high-quality unsaturated fatty acids and proteins, minerals and vitamins
- Recovery of optimal level of blood clotting
- Prevention of pathologies of thyroid gland
- Lowering of cholesterol level in plasma
- Improving of visual function
- Normalization of metabolism
- Increasing the strength and endurance of the body
- Strengthening of bones and teeth, improving the skin and hair condition
- Activation of production of male sex hormones
- Restoring the functioning of the nervous system, reducing of irritability and normalizing of sleep
- Prevention of cardiovascular disorders
Features of influence of fish on potency
It is not enough to know and understand why and how fish affects the potency. Individual attention should be paid to the most useful kinds of this product. To strengthen virility and increase libido in the daily diet must be included cod, salmon, perch fish, because they allow to normalize the potency and overall health during their regular consumption. It should be emphasized — the key words here are “regular consumption”: if, let’s say, chocolate affects the potency almost immediately, the fish affects the virility gradually, but gives long-lasting effect. Fish consumption serves as a great preventive measure for erectile dysfunction, but of course could not be considered as a cure for it. If the problem already exists you must seek medical attention and use special medicines, for instance Eriacta. This remedy is well-known and available in many drugstores; also you can buy Eriacta online.
More about the useful varieties of fish for men
It includes in its composition an easily digestible protein, sodium, magnesium, iodine and fluorine. The product is necessary for maintenance of normal functioning of the nervous system and stronger bones. The regular inclusion of meals with mackerel in the diet leads to:
- Reducing the risk of heart conditions and blood vessels problems
- Strengthening of small capillaries
- Improvement of erectile ability
- Restoration of the optimal level of libido
- Growth in rate of blood supply to the genitals
- Enhancement of brain activity
- Prevention of the growth of cancerous tumors, development of rheumatoid arthritis and atherosclerosis
Pink salmon is rich in fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins, sodium, chromium and zinc. Meals with pink salmon allow to get the necessary amounts of many microelements and vitamins in the organism. This product slows down the aging process, preserving the elasticity of blood vessels. This fish helps to improve the structure and enhance the activity of cell membranes, accelerate wound healing. Vitamin PP or nicotinic acid, included in its structure, ensure uninterrupted operation of the heart muscle and nerve endings. The product can be used for the prophylaxis of hypertension, heart attack, and stroke.
This sort of lean fish includes 25% protein, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B9, E and PP, a record amount of iodine and cobalt, nickel and molybdenum. High-quality tuna meat is full of unique omega-3 fats, which are necessary for the work of the organs of the cardiovascular and endocrine systems.
Continuous consumption of tuna reduces body weight and facilitates manifestations of atherosclerosis, serves for the prevention of inflammatory lesions of the urogenital system and reduce arthritic pain. The product positively affects the visual organs, and brain cells, helps to prevent the formation of malignant tumors.
The chemical composition of this fish contains a large amount of phosphorus and potassium, fluorine and cobalt, iodine and sulfur. Consumption of Alaska pollock 2-3 times a week helps to:
- Strengthen the organs of the respiratory system
- Reduce gum sensitivity and strengthen teeth
- Avoid hair loss
- Increase the moisture level of the skin
- Restore the lipid and carbohydrate metabolism
- Normalize the functioning of the vascular system
- Increase sexual potency
This dietary fish is ideal source of vitamin B12 (a great vitamin for sex), and C, as well as phospholipids, calcium, and sodium, zinc, and phosphorus. Regular intake of cod provides removal of excess cholesterol and increased resistance to stress, also strengthens the immune system and treatment of inflammatory lesions.
Men that constantly include cod in their menus, notice the increase in sexual self-esteem, increase in the level of sexual attraction to the opposite sex and increased duration of sexual intercourse.
Harmful properties of fish
Factually high quality fish products, prepared according to the requirements, cannot be dangerous for the human organism. The worsening condition of people that ate fish was observed at:
- Harmful and toxic substances in fish
- Infested product. Worms or other helminths get into the human organism if weren’t observed rules of thermal processing of food
- Reception of spoiled fish, which was stored in improper conditions
- Use of salted and smoked fish, containing a huge amount of preservatives. Abuse of such unhealthy food can result in a sharp rise in blood pressure and weight gain
It was noted that in countries where people consume a lot of fish and seafood, risk of many diseases of the heart and blood vessels is greatly decreased, and life expectancyis increased.