Good food is one of the foundations of good health. Aphrodisiac products are necessary for us to ensure that the level of sexual desire is high. Many people wonder if the milk is good for potency. So let’s talk about the use of this product.
Aphrodisiacs are means to enhance your libido, i.e. sexual desire. There is a lot of food, which helps us to be confident and active in bed. It includes fish, garlic, figs, honey, banana and vegetables. But what about milk? It’s been used as food for thousands of years.
Nutritional value of milk is impressive. Milk contains a huge amount of carbohydrates, fat, vitamins (B, D — the best vitamin for sex) and proteins. In ancient Rome, this product was considered a food of the gods: the vessels of milk were placed near the statues of deities. Ancient writings and manuscripts indicate the benefit of milk and other dairy products for the entire body as a whole. Arabic scholar Avicenna argued that such food is necessary for longevity and vigor of mind. Tibetan Medicine recommends drinking milk from an early age; it should be as often as possible used in everyday menu.
Is milk useful for potency? Yes it is useful, because libido greatly depends on vitamins such as zinc, calcium and magnesium. If one component is missing or the number of it decreases, then the potency wanes. The milk contains all these vitamins to ensure healthy functioning of potency.
Many men like to drink milk. And this may depend not only on taste preferences. If the organism is in need of any elements, it tells the man that he can get them from certain products. Because of this, a person needs to use milk. It is very useful since it has a number of positive factors. Namely:
- All dairy products contain protein. This element helps a person to build muscle mass. This is particularly useful for those men who are involved in sports. When training takes place, the men lost a lot of energy, so it is very important for the diet to be good and balanced. Of course, many athletes take cocktails that contain protein. But milk is a natural counterpart to these chemicals
- Milk positively affects our organism due to the fact that it has a large amount of carbohydrates. They are able to regain strength after a person got very tired. Proteins in conjunction with carbohydrates can converted the body into a good form
- Lactose, which is included in this product, is good for the nervous system, thus can prevent the occurrence of vascular diseases and cardiac problems
- Lactose has a positive effect on the intestine. As soon as it gets into it, milk completely envelops it and kills putrefaction bacteria, and calcium and phosphorus are absorbed much better
- Drinking milk improves immunity, so the organism forms protection from disease
- This product is useful to drink, because it nourishes the organism with calcium, thanks to this element bones, hair and teeth become stronger. Strong bones in men are very much needed, as they always suffer from physical exertion
The weakening of libido can be caused by refusal of drinking milk: lack of magnesium, zinc and calcium leads to the fact that a person loses interest in intimacy. In addition to milk these minerals are present in the cottage cheese and seafood. Do not deny yourself the opportunity to enhance the libido with these great means.
Doctors advise to drink milk every day, 2-3 glasses. It will be even better if you consume it with cottage cheese or honey. These three products are important for sexual desire and overall health. The same applies to honey; it is a great cure for many illnesses: colds, flu, inflammation of the nose and throat. And it is a well-known, accessible, effective and tasty remedy to maintain libido. Such combination helps to preserve sexual strength for many years, however for existing problems it wouldn’t be very effective, and they require use of such pills as Viagra and Cialis.
It is desirable to use a cow’s fresh milk. Shops milk loses a large amount of nutrients during processing. But we do not always have access to natural products. Therefore, if you have the opportunity to get fresh milk — you are extremely lucky.
Sometimes a man may have an insufficient amount of lactase in the organism. In this case, milk consumption must be avoided, as it will not be absorbed. It is better to abandon the use of this product for those who suffer because of ill kidneys. Of course, it is better to take advice from the doctor, as in some situations it will be useful to drink milk. People with excessive weight should also be careful since this dairy product may aggravate the situation.
Harm from this product
Some experts say that any animal in nature when becomes an adult, is no longer drink milk. But people keep doing it. Considering the composition of the product, medical experts say about a lot of cholesterol. And milk is able to clog blood vessels, forming atherosclerotic plaques.
Many experts claim that with age a person cannot digest protein casein as was in childhood, so the drink brings only harm. But these claims have been challenged many times. More truthfully would be said that for some people milk is really harmful, because it is poorly absorbed in their bodies. After the use of this product a person may begin to complain about:
- Abdominal distention
- Disorders of the stomach
In this case, the product could be replaced by yogurt, kefir, cottage cheese, and so on. These products cause beneficial effect on the organism and are considered being analogues of milk, but they are well digested, because they contain a lot of lactic acid bacteria. Some men have an allergy to milk protein; in this case, they must refuse to drink milk because it can bring even greater harm.
Therefore, despite some contraindications, the use of milk is very beneficial. And experts recommend adding this product in the diet.