Women’s hormonal balance: norms, disorders, recovery. In the life of every girl or woman there comes a period when the hormonal background makes itself felt and not in the best way possible. In some situations, a woman does not even guess that the reason is not stress at work, lack of sleep or lack of vitamins. It is the combination of all these factors and their impact on the hormonal background. How to know that this is a violation of the women’s hormonal balance?
First things first, let’s determine that the women’s hormonal balance is a combination of hormones that provide women’s health. The production of hormones takes place not only in the ovaries, but also in other organs and glands. For example: adrenal glands, pituitary gland, thyroid and pancreas. In total, these substances give health to the whole organism. The absence of any hormones in the organism demonstrates the following signs of hormonal imbalance in women:
- Overweight or sudden weight loss
- Failure in the menstrual cycle
- Bad sleep
- Acne, oily skin
- Weak immunity
- Development of tumors
- Soreness and swelling of the breasts
What are the causes of changes in women’s hormonal balance?
- Disbalance. In the female body, both male and female hormones are produced equally. Say, substances typical for the male organism are produced in excess. The hormonal balance begins to suffer. If such a situation is caused also genetically, the imbalance problem can have frightening consequences
- Stress, constant nervous tension, fears and strong negative emotions. All these are psychological reasons for hormonal imbalance, which destroy the female reproductive system as well as others. The central nervous system works in parallel with the endocrine system. Constant stress contributes to the disruption of the follicular maturation function
- Chronic diseases (including sexual), improper or unbalanced nutrition, physical overwork. The products contain elements necessary for the female reproductive system, and parasites that reproduce in the genital organs constantly poison them. In conditions of such stress and physical exhaustion, you need to visit the gynecologist more often
Many women blame birth control pills in problems with the hormonal background. But this attitude is not quite correct. If you use a contraceptive medicine, let’s say a generic for Yasmin 28, and you have any questions, talk to your gynecologist.
Ways to restore women’s hormonal balance
- Specialists. The first and the main visit the gynecologist and endocrinologist. A gynecologist will prescribe a course of treatment and determine the extent of the imbalance. And the endocrinologist will prescribe medications to restore the hormonal balance. Also, experts will provide a preventive course of drugs or products that provide a long-term proper women’s hormonal balance
- Food products. Products for women’s hormone balance restoration usually include those that you haven’t used frequently in the past. For instance: meat, fish, nuts, greens, liver, dairy products, butter, cabbage, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, apples, berries. Vegetables preferably eat raw. Meat and fish cooked or cooked on steam. It is very important to give up for a while spicy, fried, fatty food and alcohol. Since the produced estrogens are not transferred to the organism because the liver is too busy processing the heavy food
- Folk remedies. Restoring the women’s hormonal balance with folk remedies is also quite productive. In your “stock of female health” should be grasses such as flax, aloe, soy, licorice, lucerne. Tea made from blackberry and linden tincture, as well as infusion of a teaspoon of hop cones, has an excellent effect on female hormones. If from all signs of hormonal disturbance you suffer from painful menstruation, folk medicine advises to brew two teaspoons of sage leaves on a glass of boiled water and drink a tablespoon of this remedy every two hours
If you eat healthy food, avoid stress and periodically visit a doctor, the women’s hormonal balance should be fine. The question “How to improve my hormonal background” shouldn’t be bothering you. Of course, it’s difficult to constantly take care of women’s health, but remember it’s better to gradually cure yourself, try not to exacerbate chronic diseases, eat the necessary products, then later, lie under the surgeon’s knife or for the rest of your life take hormonal preparations. And do not hesitate to follow your physician’s recommendations. If that necessary, use all medicines that he or she prescribes. This applies also to birth control pills. Only after the specialist’s approval you can buy medicines in a drugstore or buy birth control pill online.